Home -> Join Us
Let Your Passion FlyA career with us as a virtual pilot benefits you with the best of both worlds. You will be able to expand your training and development at Canada's most realistic and professional virtual airline while enjoying a friendly and supportive culture designed to empower and inspire as you grow.
We are pleased to offer you the following positions at VAC:
| Regional First Officer
As a Regional First Officer with VAC, you will be able to travel to the far reaches of the world, while moving up the ranks collecting perks and awards.
- Applicant must be over the age of 13 (or have parental consent).
- Valid version of Prepar3D, Microsoft Flight Simulator X, or XPlane is used in conjunction with VACARS3.
- Full name (first and last name) upon registration must be provided. Callsigns and nicknames are not permitted.
- Valid email address must be maintained on file.
- Maximum of 50 transfer hours from another virtual airline is permitted.
- All registered members are required to download and utilize the DISCORD platform for myVAC operations.
- A flight must be filed every 60 days otherwise submit leave of absence up to six months.
- Member will abide by the rules and regulations set forth in the Standard Operating Procedures Manual as well as Terms and Conditions.
- Executive Team reserves the right to revoke membership of any member who violates policies outlined.
- As a member, you understand that VAC is a flight simulation hobby club with no affiliation with, or sponsorship from any real world airlines or corporations.
Thank you for your interest in VAC. We look forward to welcoming you on board.
| Flight Dispatcher
The Flight Dispatch department is a premium service on the Discord platform designed to provide the Pilot-In-Command (PIC) in their pre-planning, departure, en-route and arrival information that helps to operate the flight safely and efficiently.
- Being a VAC pilot for at least one year with a minimum of 100 VAC hours.
- Being an active VAC pilot.
- The ability to read METAR, TAF and NOTAMs.
- The ability to read Enroute charts.
- The ability to read and interpret wheather charts.
- The ability to read airport charts (SIDs, STARS, Ground Charts, etc).
- Flight operations or aviation background is an asset.
Please submit and e-mail to our Flight Dispatch Operations Team with your weekly availibility, time zone and experience.