Let Your Passion Fly
A career with us as a virtual pilot benefits you with the best of both worlds. You will be able to expand your training and development at Canada's most realistic and professional virtual airline while enjoying a friendly and supportive culture designed to empower and inspire as you grow.
We are pleased to offer you the following positions at VAC:
Regional First Officer
As a Regional First Officer with VAC, you will be able to travel to the far reaches of the world, while moving up the ranks collecting perks and awards.
Applicant must be over the age of 13 (or have parental consent).
- Valid version of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Prepar3Dv5, XPlane11 and 12 or Microsoft Flight Simulator X is used in conjunction with VACARS3.
- Full name (first and last name) upon registration must be provided. Callsigns and nicknames are not permitted.
- Valid email address must be maintained on file.
- Maximum of 50 transfer hours from another virtual airline is permitted.
- All registered members are required to download and utilize the DISCORD platform for myVAC operations.
- A flight must be filed every 60 days otherwise submit leave of absence up to six months.
- Member will abide by the rules and regulations set forth in the Standard Operating Procedures Manual as well as Terms and Conditions.
- Executive Team reserves the right to revoke membership of any member who violates policies outlined.
- As a member, you understand that VAC is a flight simulation hobby club with no affiliation with, or sponsorship from any real world airlines or corporations.